We want you to get your product, company and brand in front of an audience of young, active female professionals. We have a couple options below for you to consider!
This sold out Team Event benefits Bright Pink, the only national non-profit organization focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women. The organization’s mission is to save women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age. Learn more at BrightPink.org.
We will have a limited amount of vendor spots available. Must pay in full to reserve your booth spot. Event will go rain or shine. No refunds on vendor payments.
Yes, you can count on us! Please select option & submit payment.
We’d like to commit a sponsorship for Sept 23rd, 2017 for Girls Gone Rx. Here are your options, please use the Drop Down menu below to select your option.
- All Inclusive: $750 (limited to 4 Sponsors) NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Deadline is 8.28.17 for this option.
- Includes vendor booth, 2 Elitch Garden park passes for that day, company logo on all athlete tanks, and a sponsored workout which will be announced ahead of time! Emcee will announce your company throughout the event. GGRx will send out any and all promo’s you want emailed to all athletes leading up to the event plus special shout outs.
- Vendor Booth: $425
- Includes a booth space at Elitch Gardens, 2 Elitch Garden park passes for that day. Access to all competitors, spectators, and park visitors. Also includes social media emails and posts to all athletes leading up to the event. Can hang as many banners, any size, throughout the event area (map coming soon) and any marketing material at the event location.
- Tank Top Sponsor $300 (deadline for this is 8.28.17) NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Get your logo printed in 1 color on the back of every athlete tank top! That is 500 ladies wearing a tank with your brand!
Questions or need something more custom? Fill out this contact us form!
WE WANT YOU!!
Girls Gone Rx Denver 9.23.17
Held at Elitch Gardens
500 Female Competitors
Over 2000 spectators
Access to the entire Theme Park