Let us do the work!
We are the only nationwide all female team competition with a mission of Competing for a Cure. By hosting Girls Gone Rx, you not only bring a one-of-a-kind event to your gym, but you reap the benefits of hosting. We promise an amazing event, filled with fun, pink, all for a great cause!
What is in it for the host?
- Hosts make a profit by hosting that is well worth it!
- National promotion of your event and gym.
- The team at Girls Gone Rx handles all the national and digital marketing.
- The website, registration, and scoring systems are already built and ready to use.
- We design, buy, and deliver tanks for the athletes as well as volunteer shirts.
- We provide all prizes and team swag bags for your event.
- Professional Photography hired by GGRx
- You keep 100% of the revenue from your own vendor booths and local sponsorships.
Girls Gone Rx takes care of:
- Providing all systems – written procedures for every aspect of Girls Gone Rx, including movement standards and descriptions of every “detail” within an event
- Graphic design work for every event
- Tanks for athletes
- Event banner shipped to host gym
- Newsletters & Post Cards sent to your local community
- Flier Templates
- Full event brief for athletes and judges
- Registration/Scoring Platform
- Fundraising platform provided by Bright Pink
- Developing workouts with the host gym’s help
- Confirming those workouts are feasible with the constraints of the facility/equipment
- Live Scoring Platform (including score cards)
From our hosts, we expect:
- Provide a clean gym, setup for the event.
- Provide volunteers
- Test workouts/workout setup to confirm there are no issues with the size of heats.
- Market the event locally and repost all social media posts.
How do I become a host?
We are very selective when deciding which facilities should host a Girls Gone Rx. Your facility should be large (5K+ sq ft is preferred), with a good membership base willing to compete and volunteer.
- Fill out this hosting information form
- Contact us
- Thanks for your interest in hosting! We may not contact you immediately, depending on where we’re at in the scheduling process for the facility. We will keep your information available as we schedule new Girls Gone Rx events.